Who we are
We are unique organization that seeks to assist people needing psychological and spiritual empowerment and break the mental blocks. Our counseling works with clients on strategies to overcome obstacles and personal challenges that they are facing.
What is Professional counseling?
Counseling is a collaborative effort between the counselor and client. Professional counselors help clients identify goals and potential solutions to problems which cause emotional turmoil; seek to improve communication and coping skills; strengthen self-esteem; and promote behaviour change and optimal mental health.
We provide the following counseling
- Trauma Incident Reduction (TIR)
- Life Stress Reduction (LSR)
- Debriefing and Trauma counseling
- Individual, Group and Family counseling
- Drug addiction
- Pastoral Counseling (CPSC D046/18)